I saw this little tag over on Jennie's book blog and really liked it so I thought I'd give it a go.
- Would you rather read only trilogies or only stand alone novels?
Stand alone novels. I don't mind a series of books but I prefer to just read one book and have everything tied up.
- Would you rather read only male or female authors?
I really don't have a preference so I can't pick.
- Would you rather shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Oh this is tricky, I do like bookshops and buying from one does feel much more satisfying and if I had much more money I'd buy all my books from bookshops but Amazon is just much more suited to my budget.
- Would rather books became films or TV shows?
Films definitely. TV series would drag things out too much.
- Would you rather read 5 pages a day or 5 books a week?
I'm a slow reader but I like to make sure I take everything in too, there's no point in rushing a good book. For me it's not about how quickly you can read a book so I'd have to say 5 pages a day.
- Would you rather be a professional reviewer or an author?
An author. I'd actually love to write a book. I'm just not sure I could ever do it.
- Would you rather read your favourite 20 books over & over or only read books you've never read before?
I do like to return to my favourite books now and again but if I had to choose then I'd go with only ever read book I've never read before as I love finding new books that I really enjoy.
- Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
A bookseller. I'd love a cute and quirky bookshop.
- Would you rather only read your favourite genre or every genre except your favourite?
I can't say as I really have a favourite genre as I enjoy most genre's of fiction so I can't really answer.
- Would you rather read only physical books or ebooks?
I love physical books and I always will but ebooks are very convenient. If I had to choose I'd say physical books though.