Monday, 24 November 2014

Would You Rather: Book Edition


I saw this little tag over on Jennie's book blog and really liked it so I thought I'd give it a go.

  1. Would you rather read only trilogies or only stand alone novels?
    Stand alone novels. I don't mind a series of books but I prefer to just read one book and have everything tied up.
  2. Would you rather read only male or female authors?
    I really don't have a preference so I can't pick.
  3. Would you rather shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
    Oh this is tricky, I do like bookshops and buying from one does feel much more satisfying and if I had much more money I'd buy all my books from bookshops but Amazon is just much more suited to my budget.
  4. Would rather books became films or TV shows?
    Films definitely. TV series would drag things out too much.
  5. Would you rather read 5 pages a day or 5 books a week?
    I'm a slow reader but I like to make sure I take everything in too, there's no point in rushing a good book. For me it's not about how quickly you can read a book so I'd have to say 5 pages a day.
  6. Would you rather be a professional reviewer or an author?
    An author. I'd actually love to write a book. I'm just not sure I could ever do it.
  7. Would you rather read your favourite 20 books over & over or only read books you've never read before?
    I do like to return to my favourite books now and again but if I had to choose then I'd go with only ever read book I've never read before as I love finding new books that I really enjoy.
  8. Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
    A bookseller. I'd love a cute and quirky bookshop.
  9. Would you rather only read your favourite genre or every genre except your favourite?
    I can't say as I really have a favourite genre as I enjoy most genre's of fiction so I can't really answer.
  10. Would you rather read only physical books or ebooks?
    I love physical books and I always will but ebooks are very convenient. If I had to choose I'd say physical books though.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!