Friday, 12 December 2014

HAUL: Primark November/December 2014

Christmas Reindeer Lights £3.00

PJ Top £5.00 / PJ Bottoms £6.00

 Christmas Jumper £12.00

 Despicable Me Christmas Socks £2.50

Pug Eye Mask £1.50


PJ Set £7.00

Things got a little festive on my last trip to Primark! I'm in love with my new festive jumper, it's so thick and warm and it plays music too!
Primark pj's are the best aren't they? I really wanted some red tartan ones and these are just perfect and super soft. I'm a big fan of the fleecy pj's in winter and I needed some new ones, these reindeer ones are super cute.
The reindeer lights are now up in my room and I have to say they look pretty good, there was a box of green Christmas tree ones as well and I wish I'd picked those up too.

What have you bought from Primark recently? If you have a haul post or video leave me the link in the comments.


1 comment:

  1. I love everything you bought - it all looks so cosy and perfect for the weather! That Christmas jumper is seriously cute, too! :) xx
    Leanne | Little Babble

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!