Monday, 12 January 2015

Haul - January 2015

 Lush Big shampoo - £12.25
Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder - £12

I'm not one for sales shopping, I can't really be bothered trailing through rubbish in the hopes of finding a bargain. I did pick up a couple of things in the sales though after Christmas (and a couple of things not in the sales!). The Lush shampoo and the Soap and Glory powder are two products I've wanted to try out for a while and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with both of them so far.
I actually bough two of the candles as they were half price, making them only £10 for the largest jar. I'm burning one now and I've put one away for Christmas. Unfortunately they don't smell that strong though.
 New Look boots - £14
 New Look Scarf - £9

I needed a new pair of calf length boots as my current ones are dropping to pieces and when I spotted these in the sale I just had to pick them up. The scarf was also in the sale and I bought it to go with a coat I ordered, the coat was huge though so had to go back but the scarf is sooo soft I just had to keep it.
ELF Makeup Brushes - £1.95-£3.95

I needed some new makeup brushes and ELF ones have always been my favourites. I've used the Complexion Brush before so I know it's good, the other three are new purchases though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!