Wednesday, 21 January 2015

The Harry Potter Tag


 After re-reading all the Harry Potter books I thought it was only fitting that I did the Harry Potter tag!
 1. Which book is your favourite?
Deathly Hallows

2. Which film is your favourite?
Probably the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Part 2

3. Which book is your least favourite?
Order of the Phoenix, not sure why I just seemed to read that one much slower.

4. Which film is your least favourite?
I don't really dislike any of them but maybe Philosopher's Stone if I had to choose

 5.Which part of the books or films made you cry?
Dobby dying, Snape dying (once you know about him) and the biggy is the 'always' scene

6.If you could hook up with any character who would it be?
Haha what an odd question! Either of the Weasley twins though and I'm not sure why, Lupin also has a certain charm about him.

7. Who is your favourite character?
Hermione definitely though I quite like Snape, I think he's written well and played well in the films. Oh and Luna!

8. Who is your least favourite character?
Hmm, Cho Chang annoys me in the books and of course I dislike Umbridge

9. What is your favourite line?
'After all this time?' 'Always' is my favourite ever quote but I also really like 'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

10. What would your patronus be?
Definitely a cat

11. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would you choose?
Invisibility cloak. Imagine what you could do with that!

12. Which house would you be in?
Hufflepuff. I was placed in Hufflepuff on Pottermore (yep I'm that nerdy) but I'd have said Hufflepuff anyway

13.If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
I've got to go with the obvious and say Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson but Alan Rickman would be a good choice too

14. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
First off I wouldn't be zipping around on a broom, I have a fear of heights but if I had to pick then it would be seeker.

15. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes though I really wish J.K. Rowling would write another book. I know she writes lots of things on Pottermore but I want an actual book!

16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
So much! More so as an adult. I remember getting the first 3 books as a child but my love of Harry Potter definitely formed later on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!