Thursday, 5 February 2015

Valentines Day

Ah the time of year people either love or hate. I see so many people moaning about Valentines Day, just ignore it and get on with life if it isn't for you! I personally see nothing wrong with the day. Josh and I don't go over board, we don't go out anywhere or spend a load of money we just embrace it for what it is, a nice (kinda cheesy) day. With that in mind I've picked out some nice Valentines bits and pieces I've found and thought I would share them with you.

  1. Rosie of Autograph set 
  2. Lush Heart Throb Bubble Bar
  3. Lush Cupid's Love Soap
  4. Yankee Candle Love is in the Air
  5. Yankee Candle Sweetest Valentine
  6. Home is wherever I am with you print
  7. His and Hers mugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!