Monday, 16 March 2015

A Lush Wishlist



















The Olive Branch - I love Lush shower gels, they last ages and are packed full of amazing ingredients which are just perfect for my sensitive dry skin. I'm currently using the Flying Fox shower gel and when that's gone The Olive Branch is next on my list.
Karma -I've never smelt the Lush perfumes but this one sounds lovely, like the perfect summers day scent.
Lemony Flutter - My cuticles are such a mess and in need of a serious moisture hit, I've used Lemony Flutter before and I'm after another pot to sort my awful nails out.
Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds - I love Lush bubble bars and the other supersized one in the range, the Comforter is amazing. I've never used this one but I'll definitely be packing it up when my Comforter one has run out.
H'Suan Wen Hua - I need a moisture hit on my dried out hair, I've been lightening my hair for almost a year now and it's finally taking it's toll on my hair and drying it right out. A pot of this is definitely what I need.
Lust - The second perfume on my wishlist. I seriously need to get myself down to Lush and have a sniff at their perfume range. This one seems more of a night time scent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!