Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Current Favourites: Instagram

I was very late to the Instagram party but now I have it it's quickly become my favourite social media platform. With that in mind I thought I'd share five favourites from the accounts I follow. Enjoy!

An account dedicated solely to photo's of tree's but trust me when I say there's something so beautiful and a little mysterious about those photo's and I could spend forever looking through all the pictures.

The most stunning outdoorsy photo's ever that make me want to live the kind of life portrayed in these photo's. There's something really calming about the photo's.

One of the colourful accounts I follow, Lucy's pictures of her travels are amazing and always leave me longing for blue skies and warmer weather.

Audrey's instagram has very quickly become one of my favourites. Full of stunning photo's of her life in Paris. She's simply beautiful.

Creator of the Atlas of Beauty, Mihaela travels around the world capturing feminine beauty in all environments and cultures. An amazing account to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!