Monday, 2 March 2015

Happy List #112 The February 2015 Edition































Harry Potter tour / London / London selfie / Queen + Adam Lambert

Oh February you were a bloody good month! I shook off the January blues and had an amazing month made completely by the Harry Potter studio tour and seeing Queen + Adam Lambert.

Things that made me happy in February...
  1. Going to London - a few days in the capital wore us out but the super sunny walk along on our final day made it completely worth it. You can see my post on London here.
  2.  The Harry Potter studio tour - our main reason for heading south was to finally visit the Warner Bros studios for the Harry Potter tour. It was everything I'd hoped it would be and more. You can see my posts about it here and here.
  3. Getting Netflix - my life as I know it is over now I have Netflix to indulge my TV series binges even further.
  4. A week off work - working in a school certainly has its perks. I was so ready for a week off too. Just counting down until the next holiday now!
  5. Queen + Adam Lambert concert - our first purchase of 2015 was tickets to see Queen it was a pretty good purchase I can tell you. The concert was amazing, we had a pretty good view. It's one of the best concerts I've been too.
  6. Adam Lambert (and his leather trousers) - the man is a god. I mean just look at that face, go on go back up and have a good look at the photo's. He has to be the most beautiful human in existence.
Things to look forwards to in March - spending lots of time with Josh and celebrating his birthday.

February's posts: What We Watched [January 2015] // Valentines Day // Having it all // Saving Money: Staycations // Need to Read #4 // A letter to 18 year old me // London Snapshots // The Making of Harry Potter - Studio Tour Part 1 // The Making of Harry Potter - Studio Tour Part 2 // Book Review: The Hobbit


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an incredible month! I hope March is even better <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!