Friday, 27 March 2015

Taking time to just be

credit
I have two weeks off, two glorious weeks of no work. It feels like heaven. I'd like to take the time in these two weeks to just be, to be relaxed, read for hours at a time, go on long walks, spend time with Josh, watch ridiculous things on Netflix. I do not want to spend my time glued to my phone, or my laptop.

As Josh and I both work in schools we get the same holidays so we normally have something planned, I often like to feel like I need to make the most of my days, cramming in as much as possible. This time we have no plans and I'm strangely OK with that, we shall just see how things work out.

I felt ill for quite a few weeks, and I've been run down for the longest time. I want to take these two weeks to look after myself a little more, get rested and feel OK again. I want to be ready and raring to go for my next jam packed half term at work and hopefully the relaxation habits I form can stay with me once I'm back at work to ensure I don't get this run down again.

I'm probably going to do an update on this, like a how I spent my time/hints and tips at the end of my holiday. For now though I'm off for a hot bath and my pjs ready for the relaxation to begin!

P.S. I love the picture above from Pinterest! I'm definitely hoping to fit a few of these in.


 

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture too =] try some colouring in, it always relaxes me =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!