Tuesday, 29 September 2015

The Travel Bucket List - Part 1

 Las Vegas to see Love - Las Vegas itself doesn't really appeal to me but I'm dying to see the Cique du Soleil show Love. As a huge Beatles fan it definitely had to go on the travel bucketlist.

Austria - the snowcapped mountains, the huge lakes, the cute houses. What's not to love about Austria? Plus I could pretend I was in the Sound of Music whilst I was there!

New York - Probably a place that is on everyone's bucket list but oh well. Christmas would be my ideal time to visit as it looks amazing then.

Amsterdam - I can't put my finger on why but I've always wanted to visited Amsterdam, I'd like to see a lot more European cities but Amsterdam is right up there at the top.

Disneyland California - After visiting Disney World in Florida I feel I really need to see what Disneyland has to offer. It looks amazing with the cute Mickey ferris wheel.

Lake Como - To be honest I'd pretty much take any Italian lake, I mean come on it doesn't take much explaining does it?! Just look at the beautiful picture!

Catch part 2 of my travel bucket list here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!