Wednesday, 14 October 2015

A day in the life... 11.10.15

On Sunday 11th October 2015 I decided to share my day with you and take a photo every hour. Enjoy!

8.30 - 9.30
 We'd been awake quite a while, though compared to the time I get up for work, 8.30 is a huge lay in for me. We grabbed some cereal and watched the news.

9.30 - 10.30
Such a stunning photo, cheers Josh. I baked a marble sponge for Sunday dinner dessert. And yes I baked in my pj's whilst listening to Absolute 80's on the radio.

10.30 - 11.30
After baking we both had a quiet hour reading. Josh isn't a big reader but he recently bought a second hand Kindle so he can read on his way to work. I'm not really feeling the book I'm reading at the moment but I'm going to stick it out until the end.

11.30 - 12.30
We finally forced ourselves to get dressed as we needed to walk to the shop for some lunch. We met this friendly guy on my street and on the way back he was still there so we fussed him some more, he then invited himself into my house and had a wander around my kitchen for half an hour.

12.30 - 1.30
The original plan was to buy a nice block of Brie for lunch but then I spotted this mini Camembert, aka the best cheese ever, and just had to have it. Baked in the oven until hot and gooey and served with crusty bread. Perfection. Josh on the other hand had a ham sandwich as he hates cheese.

1.30 - 2.30
We've decided to rewatch Homeland from the beginning. I loved the first three seasons but the fourth was a huge let down for me. Brody makes the show and it isn't Homeland without him and that storyline.

2.30 - 3.30
A Nanna nap was in order, because you know we'd had such a busy day so far... by the way I've had this bedding a while now and I still can't get over how cute it is!

3.30 - 4.30
I finally got around to making a start on editing my Florida vlog, it's only taken me 2 months! It made me feel so sad watching all the clips back.

4.30 - 5.30
Bath time. We both spend a long time in the bath, Josh usually falls asleep and I usually read or watch Youtube videos. You can't beat a lovely hot bath.

5.30 - 6.30 
We cracked on with cooking our tea, usually just one of us cooks but it was a bit of a joint effort today. We had pork steaks, mash, Yorkshire puddings and veg.

6.30 - 7.30
We got all cosy with the lights out and candles burning and watched some more Homeland.

7.30 - 8.30
Marble sponge time! I have to say I baked an excellent sponge that went down a treat warmed up with some custard.

8.30 - 9.30
More Homeland of course.

9.30 - 10.30
We both went to bed and did a bit of reading before going to sleep earlyish so we could get a decent rest before getting up early for work on Monday.

 I really enjoyed doing this post and I'm definitely going to try and do more of them in the future. It's nice to share just the normal, everyday stuff as well as day's out etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!