Wednesday, 21 October 2015

A day in the life... 17.10.15

On Saturday 17th October 2015 I decided to share my day with you and take a photo every hour. Enjoy!

 9-10
For once I actually had a decent lay in. I get up at 6 everyday for work and usually at weekends I'm at Josh's so I don't lay in. However we've been at mine the past couple of weeks as my Dad is on holiday so I had the most glorious lay in then had crumpets for breakfast.
 10-11
Cuppa time. I don't drink normal tea as I don't like it and I only ever have coffee occasionally at work. I'm usually drinking peppermint or fennel tea (it was peppermint in this case!).
 11-12
Homeland break. We just had to squeeze in an episode before getting on with the rest of our day. I'd forgotten how good it is.
 12-1
Getting smooooth ready to go out. Both the scrub and the body conditioner smell amazing. The body conditioner is really good but pretty expensive unfortunately. 
 1-2
Snack time. We didn't want anything proper for lunch as we were going out for lunch so we just had a packet of crisps (healthy I know!) I really hope the cheese and chive crisps come back.
 2-3
We never normally drink this early, apart from at Christmas of course, but we were going out and we just wanted a little drink while we got ready. These Cosmo drinks are sooo nice.
 3-4
The most awkward picture ever but here I am all ready to go out, we headed to Sheffield for tea and to see Bill Bailey at the City Hall
 4-5
Traveling to Sheffield on the bus. It was already starting to get dark over the 40 minute journey which made me so excited for Winter!
 5-6
We didn't do any shopping in Sheffield but we don't have a Lush in my home town and I needed to pop in to look at something. I could just buy everything from there.
 6-7
We went to Cosmo for dinner and it was soooo nice with loads to choose from. We were so full after but it was worth it.
 7-8
Waiting for Bill Bailey. The tickets for the show were a present from me to Josh for his birthday all the way back in March so he's waited a while for this. 
 8-11
Ok not strictly a photo an hour but you'd have ended up with loads of similar photo's so I just put on for this time frame. The show started at 8 and finished at around 10.15, we both really enjoyed it and laughed so much.
11-12
We got back home around 11.30 and snuggled into bed and looked at some meme's and funny videos before sleeping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!