Monday, 12 October 2015

Primark and New Look Haul

Mustard jumper - Primark £12
I love this colour for autumn/winter. This jumper has a fake shirt detail with cold buttons and zips up at the back.
Stripe jumper - Primark £12
Like most people, I'm a sucker for stripes. I like the button detail on the shoulders as it makes the jumper look a bit more interesting.
Grey cardigan - Primark £12
I have sooo much love for this cardi, I can't wait for it to get cold enough so I can wear it. It's the softest thing I've ever felt and it's super snuggly.























Grey and pastel tartan scarf - Primark £5
I love the colours in this scarf and how soft it is, however I can't decide if it's a bit too bulky. I'm determined to make it work though.























Faux suede and fur boots - Primark £8
At £8 I couldn't resist these for just throwing on when it gets really cold. The super soft fur inside feels like heaven under my feet!
Super Soft, super skinny jeans - New Look £19.99
I love New Look jeans, they're always soft and comfortable as well as not been too low rise not to mention they're available in a 28 inch leg for my tiny pins! I do like these jeans but they're described as super skinny which I don't 100% agree with. Yes they are pretty skinny but I've had skinnier before.























Black heeled boots - New Look £24.99
I don't go anywhere all that often that warrants wearing heels, as such I only actually have one pair of heeled shoes which I do love but when I spotted these I just had to have them. I really love the red and tan versions too and I was genuinely struggling over whether to buy black or red.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!