Friday, 6 November 2015

An autumn walk at Newmillerdam

I've shared photo's on here before of Newmillerdam country park but it's just too beautiful not to share some more. It's a lovely place all year round but I personally like it best in autumn, there's just something about an autumn walk that you can't beat. The beautiful colours, wrapping up warm against the chill in the air. Perfect.

Josh and I used to go on quite a few walks but we've become very lazy this year so it made a nice refreshing change to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air. It definitely made me think I need to start doing more walking again!
























After a nice walk around we decided the best thing was to warm up in a pub and have a nice hearty carvery, it kind of undoes the healthiness of a walk but I don't feel at all guilty because the carvery was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!