Monday, 2 November 2015

Workwear Haul

Collar shift dress - Boohoo £15 (available here
This dress is the most gorgeous jewel coloured green, it's quite slim fitting and is made of pretty thick material so it feels a lot more expensive than it was.
Collar skater dress - Boohoo £15 (available here)
Again this is made of thick material and is a gorgeous bright blue colour.
Jersey skirt - Boohoo £5 (available here)
These are described as mini skirts but I'm only 5ft 1" so these come to my knee which is perfect for work. For £5 they're only made of thin material but with a pair of tights they're fine.
Jewel collar jumper - Primark £14
I love the collar detail on this jumper, it makes it look a bit more fancier. However I didn't realise until I got it home that it's handwash only which is a little annoying!
Lace top - Primark £6
I really like the colour of this and the fact it's lace, obviously it needs a vest underneath it though.






















Black boots - Primark £13
It's quickly getting too cold to carry on wearing little pumps for work, especially as I can't drive so have to wait out in the cold for two busses to get there so I needed something a little sturdy and these little Primark boots are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!