Thursday, 3 December 2015

Christmas 2015: Plans

Ah Christmas, my favourite time of the year. This year seems a little odd for me though as it's the last Christmas where we will be living with our parents and that just stirs up all kinds of emotions. Anyway I thought I would share my plans for this years festivities with you, because you know it's going to be full of wild parties...I lie it's going to involve too much food, fluffy pj's and films and chocolate. Homebody for life!

Because I work in a school I'm lucky in that I finish work for Christmas on the 18th which is also the date of mine and Josh's anniversary so I'm guessing the fun begins there, Josh took it upon himself to be in charge of plans for our anniversary this year so I really have no idea what to expect. As part of a treat for Christmas and our anniversary though we are going to York on the 21st for two nights. I'm so excited! York is one of my absolute favourite places and I just can't wait to wander around the market and sip mulled wine.

We don't get back from York until the evening of the 23rd and I expect after all the fun we'll be grabbing an early night to recharge for Christmas. I'm spending Christmas at Josh's again this year so on Christmas Eve morning we're going to see my mum before heading to Josh's in the afternoon. We're actually having Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve because Josh's dad is working on Christmas Day. In the evening Josh and I will probably snuggle up and watch films with a little drink or two.

On Christmas Day we'll both be up early, it's the law on Christmas Day. You have to be up early to see if Santa has been! We'll probably do presents with Josh's family first then we'll both swap presents before spending the rest of the day eating, drinking and watching things. I'm heading back home on Boxing Day for round 2 of food and presents.

We're packing quite a lot in but it's going to be sooo good, I just cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!