Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Christmas 2015: What I got for Christmas

I know everyone says the same thing with these types of posts but I just know if I didn't someone would say something but in no way do I do these kinds of posts to brag or show off. I am very grateful and thankful for everything I am lucky enough to receive. Also it may look like there's a lot of things at first glance but if you read what I received a lot of things, aside from the presents from Josh, are actually more stocking filler type presents as both Josh and I asked for money to put towards things for our house next year. I absolutely love these kinds of posts because I'm so nosy but if looking at other peoples presents isn't your thing then please click off now.

Now that's out of the way here are the presents I received for Christmas:
 From Josh: Sweets, Inside Out, The Beatles 1 Deluxe Edition box set, cake recipe book, The Beatles American Albums remastered, Marvel Tsum Tsums, Dancing Groot Pop then not pictured here he also got me a bottle of Baileys and the whole Boardwalk Empire box set.

From my mum: Sweets, Lush Snow Fairy Set, Soap and Glory Set, L'Occitane handcream set, body scrub, Harry Potter colouring book and pens and money.

From my dad: Yankee candles, Harry Potter wand stand, Bomb Cosmetics set, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Lush The Comforter shower gel, Lush H'Suan Wen Hua hair mask, two Bath and Body Works moisturisers, Crockery set and Tea and Coffee canisters (for when Josh and I move next year).

From Josh's parents: Benefit makeup set, Tinkerbell makeup bag, Minnie Mouse pj's, Next perfume, Soap and Glory set, Cranberry body set and Next candle.

From other people: Lemon reed diffuser from Josh's gran and grandad, Invisible Monsters Remix book and red reed diffuser from my step sister, Golden Wonder Lush set from my gran and grandad then money from grandparents and aunties and uncles. 

As I have said I feel so lucky to have received all the lovely presents from my family and from Josh. Christmas is more than just about presents and I can honestly say I've had one of the best Christmases ever this year but I do like to look back on these posts too.

1 comment:

  1. These are fab presents! Hope you had a brilliant Christmas :)

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!