Wednesday, 16 March 2016

A Spring Wishlist

I'm not sure why I did this to myself because I now want everything on here and I have no money at all what with saving for a house, but here is a little spring wishlist...























1. Blue Floral Dress - New Look. I love wrap dresses and this one is a gorgeous shade of blue with a really pretty black and white floral print.
2. Pink Boxy Jumper - New Look. We all know that even in springtime it can be a little cool in Britain so I think this pastel thin knit jumper would be perfect. 
3. Striped Funnel Neck Jumper - New Look. I'm a sucker for stripes and I just absolutely love the design of this jumper.
4. MUA Highlighting Powder in Pink Shimmer - I love this look of this highlighting powder, I'm a big fan of MUA makeup and for £3 I don't think you can go wrong.
5. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - shades Ping Pong, So Hap Pink and Beau Brun. I have one of these lipsticks in the shade Hot Pepper and it has to be my favourite ever lipstick, matte finish without been uncomfortable and super long lasting. These beauties are worth every penny and I really want to expand my collection with these three beautiful shades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!