Monday, 23 May 2016

Wishlist: The Basics


1. Grey blazer - £15 Boohoo. I really need a new blazer in a colour that will go with everything. I had a black one but I threw it out recently as I just didn't like the style of it so now the only one I have left is a peachy coral one. 
2. Black heels - £22.99 New Look. I really need some shoes that aren't too high or dressy that will be great for just throwing on with jeans and I absolutely love these. I've already tried them on in store and I've a feeling they'll be making their way into my shoe collection pretty soon!
3. Grey jeans - £19.99 New Look. I love everything about New Look jeans, they're comfy, they come in an extra short leg length and the price is amazing. I've wanted some grey jeans in my collection for the longest time. 
4. Mini satchel - £22 River Island. I really need a new everyday handbag. I've had my current one around 3-4 years now and it's definitely looking worse for wear now. I'm really not a fan of huge bags as they really hurt my shoulder. My everyday bag also has to be one that goes across me so I can be hands free. I love the patterns on this one. 
5. Broderie hem tops - £9.99 New Look. These come in 8 different colours, my favourites are the light blue, black, white and coral ones. I've also seen these in store and they're super soft and would look great with loads of things. Plus the hem stops them from looking too plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!