Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Twenty Five


Last week I celebrated my 25th birthday. I didn't do too much during the day apart from open my presents and watch Impractical Jokers. It was nice to relax though especially as we knew we'd be super busy after my birthday with sorting our first home out.

In the evening I went out with Josh's family for a lovely Chinese buffet. I had a really good evening, though I may have drunk one too many glasses of wine. Oopps!

I was very lucky to receive some lovely presents, as you can see in the photo. Josh bought me a GoPro which I'm soooo happy about, it's going to make vlogging so much better. I also received some more Pops! to add to my collection, I have three others I got for my birthday that aren't in this photo because I was given them later. I now have Maximus from Tangled (pictured), Mrs Potts and Chip from Beauty and the Beast, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Josh also bought me a new Nomination bracelet charm, they're pretty tiny so you can't see it in the photo but it's a pink ribbon for Cancer Research in honour of me running the Race for Life a couple of weeks ago.
I was getting desperate from some new perfume as I've finished two bottles within the last month and a third bottle is running pretty low so my Dad bought me Chloe Love Story which smells beautiful.
Aside from giving me some money, my Mum bought me 3 Lush bath bombs. They're all ones I haven't tried out before so I'm excited to use those. I'm thinking of filming a Lush bath bomb video too.

In all I had a really relaxed day and a fun evening and I am so thankful for all my lovely presents that people bought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!