Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Autumn


































It October, that means it's officially autumn and the start of the best three months of the year. I absolutely love everything about autumn. The colder days, snuggling up in big jumpers, cosy pj's, Halloween, the colours, bonfire night, burning candles, the run up to Christmas and even dark evenings. Yes I love dark evenings (dark morning, not so much!)

With that in mind I created an autumn mood board of images from Pinterest. Just looking at it makes me happy and excited. Now we have our own home I've gone into full on snuggle mode, the spice scented candles have come out, soft blankets are making an appearance and I'm already planning what we'll be doing over Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas! I'm like an excited child.

What's your favourite thing about autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!