Monday, 17 October 2016

Lush Autumn/Halloween haul

 Tea Tree Water // Angels on Bare Skin // Autumn Leaf // Boo // Pumpkin

It's no secret that I love Lush, I've always loved their bath bombs and over the last couple of years I've found myself trying more and more of their other products too. I always get super excited when they release their Halloween and Christmas collections. Of course when I went in store a couple of weeks ago I didn't just leave with some pieces from their Halloween collection, I also picked up some other bits. 

The first thing I picked up was a bottle of their tea tree water, I absolutely love this stuff. This is the third bottle I've bought and I cannot get enough of it. I also decided to try a cleanser too and after chatting to one of the lovely members of staff I went with Angels on Bare Skin, so far I'm really liking this. Next it was onto the bath bombs, as soon as I saw Autumn Leaf on the website I knew I had to pick it up because of all the amazing autumnal colours it releases, I'd say this is quite a fresh smelling bath bomb. I then picked up Boo which is a bath melt, I absolutely love bath melts because they're jam packed with moisturising ingredients and leave my skin super soft, this has a definite ginger smell to it which I love for this time of year. Finally I picked up Pumpkin which is another bath bomb, as you would expect this is quite spicy scented bomb, it also has a very strong smell which may not be to everyone's liking but I love it. 

Have you picked anything up from the Lush Halloween range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!