Monday, 10 October 2016

My new shop - Just Mouse Things

I'd like to introduce you to my new shop, Just Mouse Things! For a long time I've wanted to try my hand at creating and running my own business. Whilst brainstorming ideas it became obvious I should try something Disney related, I looked around for stock ideas and slowly found products I could stock my store with. I began to create a website and when that had started coming together I took the huge plunge and bought some stock. Opening this store is probably one of the scariest things I've done as it's all off my own back. I designed the website myself and I'm funding the whole thing myself too so I have everything crossed that it works out. I'd love to turn my passion into a business and sitting talking about it was never going to make it happen. I'm excited to see where this new adventure takes me. 

We're currently stocking these cute Mickey Mouse inspired backpacks

































They're the perfect size for holding just the essentials which makes them great for a trip to a Disney park. They're super cute, and I really want one of the pink ones for myself! 

We also have these stunning prints in store
























The minimalist movie posters are so nice in real life, but I do love the Rapunzel print too.

We're hoping to have some different bags in stock in the future and we're looking into getting some Disney inspired jumpers printed for adults and children. 

I'd really appreciate it if you could go and check out the store over at justmousethings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!