Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Primark Haul October 2016


























Oh good old Primark, I do love your autumn/winter stuff! It's been a very long time since a blogger a primark haul as I only tend to buy bits and pieces here and there now but after a good shopping trip the other week where I picked up some new bits and pieces for autumn, I figured I should do a haul post.

First up, I know it's only October, but I've been excited for Christmas since the start of September so when I saw Primark had started getting some Christmas bits in, I couldn't resist. The tea towels are super cute and our kitchen is black, white and red anyway so they go perfectly. I couldn't walk away from the baubles, you can't get any better than Disney Christmas decorations and these were only £4 a pack.

I adore the colours of this jumper and it's really soft, I cannot wait to wear this. It has a slightly high neck too which I think is a nice touch. It was £10 which is a little more expensive than some of the jumpers Primark stock but it's a lot softer than the cheaper jumpers which I prefer.

I can't resist super soft knitwear and this cardi is very me. It's grey, snuggly and very soft. I was sold straight away. It was £14 but it is a very thick cardigan so definitely worth the money.

I've seen quite a few Primark hauls feature this shirt but it is super cute. I love the monochrome effect of a white shirt with the tiny bee print. It was only £7 which is amazing considering it's a very soft cotton shirt (not that chiffon material Primark usually make shirts out of) and it isn't see-through. My only slight problem is the sleeves are way too long on me as I'm only short but I like how the look rolled up anyway. 

The skirt was a brilliant price at only £4, I've actually bought this for work, there was another one too which I regret not picking up for that price now. It's just a simple pull on body-con skirt.

I saw these boots around a month ago and instantly fell in love, berry tones are my favourite thing to wear in autumn and the gold detail on the heel made them a little different. After trying these on, I finally caved and added them to my basket. They were £15 and they also come in navy blue.


























And finally, pyjamas. Can anyone go into Primark and not buy pj's? They have a great range of separates at the moment, there's about 5 or 6 different designs in the trousers then around 4 different coloured long sleeved tops. I settled on the berry coloured top (of course) and the berry, navy and white fair isle print trousers. Both items are super soft and perfect now it's getting cooler. They were £4 each. 

I think Primark always do such great autumn/winter pieces so there may be another haul before the year comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!