Monday, 14 November 2016

Bucket List

Back at the end of July my 'goals before my 25th' page ended as I turned 25, I said I would be replacing that list with a bucket list, however I've only just got around to creating it. So here it is in its current form. 

1. Visit Florida again
2. Swim with dolphins
3. See another show in London
4. Visit New York
5. Have a cold holiday
6. See the Northern Lights in Finland
7. Visit the Disney parks around the world
8.Get married

9.  Attend International Beatle Week
10. Go snorkeling
11. Have a spa break
12. Go some where that's so dark I can see the Milky Way

13. Watch a sunset with Josh
14. Turn my idea into a successful business
15. See a waterfall
16. Make a snow angel
17. Toast marshmallows over a fire

18. Swim in the Blue Lagoon
19. Go on holiday at Christmas
20. Spend a birthday in a different country
21. Ride the Hulk rollercoaster at Universal's Islands of Adventure

22. Collect Disney pins from each of Disney World's parks
23. Meet Mickey Mouse
24. Stay in a cabin/cottage with a log fire
25. Visit a Christmas market in Germany
You can keep track of my Bucket List project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!