Friday, 23 December 2016

Brodsworth Hall at Christmas


I've been to Brodsworth Hall, a beautiful Victorian country house and gardens not too far from me, quite a few times. It's appeared on this blog a few times too because it really is a lovely place. This year they hosted a Christmas enchanted garden event where the vast estate was lit up with twinkling fairy lights for Christmas. Josh and I went along to Brodsworth with my Dad and stepmum to spend the evening surrounded by Christmas magic. It was actually mine and Josh anniversary the same day we went too so it was pretty nice to spend the evening in such a nice way. The pictures can't really do it justice but I definitely recommend a visit to Brodsworth, especially to an event like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!