Thursday, 1 December 2016

December Plans






















So December has finally rolled around, the last and the most exciting month of the year. My love for Christmas is well documented on here but I think I'm even more excited this year, maybe it's something to do with living in my first home that makes it feel even more special, but what ever it is, I'm beyond excited for the whole of this month. We have quite a packed calendar for this month so I thought I would share our plans for this festive month with you.

  1. I'm kicking off this month with a trip to Leeds Christmas market with my mum and her friend this coming Sunday. Josh graciously bowed out of this one as the combination of a busy city + lots of shopping was nearly giving him a heart attack!
  2. The second weekend of the month we're both joining my dad, stepmum and niece for Brodsworth Hall's Christmas Market. This one will be quieter so Josh agreed to come!
  3. A few days later, we're going to be stuffing our faces with a Toby Carvery Christmas meal alongside my mum, her friend and Josh's dad. 
  4. On the 16th we both finish work for Christmas (we work in schools, hooray for school holidays!) I'll be getting my Christmas nails done then joining my work friends for drinks. 
  5. That weekend we'll be finishing off getting the last few presents we need to buy and celebrating our 9th anniversary. We're also back off to Brodsworth Hall with my dad and stepmum, this time in the evening for their Enchanted Christmas Garden display which is going to be super pretty all lit up with Christmas lights.
  6. Josh and I are then off to Liverpool for two nights for our annual Christmas getaway and anniversary celebrations.
  7. When we get back from Liverpool we're having my mum over for a Christmas buffet and so we can swap presents.
  8. Then that just leaves us with Christmas Eve and Christmas day! 
We've got a pretty packed month but I can't wait, it's going to be so good. I'm also hoping to do some vlogging throughout this month and put all the footage together in a big December vlog at the end of the month. 

What are your plans for this festive month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!