Monday, 6 March 2017

Disney Haul February 2017

I love Disney, I always have, but ever since we went to Disney World two years ago and I discovered the Disney community on Instagram my love for all things magical has just grown and grown until I suppose I could now be described as a Disney collector. Josh and I jointly collect Funko Pop's and Tsum Tsum plushies anyway but where as he gets the Star Wars stuff, I get the Disney stuff. I also collect Tsum Tsum squishies and I bought my first Disney pin recently so clearly I now need more! I had a Disney Store gift card bought for me at Christmas and I've been itching to spend it since, at the end of February we took a trip to the Disney Store so I thought I'd share with you what I picked up. I've also included some Disney bits from Primark that I picked up on the same trip. 


I'm super happy I picked up the Star Wars night shirt, it's super soft and comfy and was perfect for wearing during the Star Wars marathon we just completed! 


























When the Marie slippers started popping up on my Instagram a couple of weeks ago, I knew I'd have to get them. Aristocats is one of my favourite classic Disney films and Marie is one of my favourite characters. I spotted the Toy Story socks a while ago but my local Primark never got them in so I had to pick them up on my shopping trip, just look at that sparkle!


























The Tsum Tsum plushies were bought in the Disney Store with my gift card. I actually don't have any of the traditonal Tsum Tsums so picked up Mickey, Minnie, Goofey and Pluto. We bought a lot of the Marvel ones a while back but never got Spiderman so I grabbed him too. As I mentioned I love Aristocats so when the Aristocat's Tsum Tsum collection was released in January I picked up 4 of the characters online, when they arrived I instantly regretted not getting the other 4 so I was super happy to be able to pick 3 of the missing ones up in store! 

The Tsum Tsum squishies are from the Entertainer. Rapunzel and Daisy were the surprise ones in the pack and I actually already have those, but I'm super happy with the rest of them.


























The one thing I really wanted to get from the Disney Store was this Animator's bag. I have the first bag that was brought out in this collection which is larger than this but I love the print on this one so much more. I also picked up the Tsum Tsum notebook that featured on my Disney wishlist a few weeks ago.


















I couldnt resist the little Pascal plush, Tangled is my favourite Disney princess film and Pascal is so cute. I also bought my first ever pin, I actually ordered this online and it is sold out now as it's limited edition, I think it's lovely though and I can't wait to get some more pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!