Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Happy List: February 2017

The Happy List is back! For those of you who are unaware of what the Happy List is, it was the first series I ever did on my blog, it started back in 2011 and ran consistently until 2015. It started off as a weekly than a monthly list of positivity. All the little things that had made me happy. Then it stopped, I don't have any real explanation as to why they stopped other than last year my blog took a bit of a backseat with buying a house then moving. Once we'd moved in I struggled to find a routine that allowed me to blog without taking all my spare time up. It's something I'm working on though so I've decided to bring the Happy List back as a monthly feature and see how it goes. If you'd like to see what the Happy List is all about you can look at all my previous posts here.
  So without further ado, here is the February 2017 edition of the Happy List.


1. Visiting Amsterdam - this is a place that's been on my travel bucket list for quite a while now so I was super happy to be able to tick it off. I fell in love with the place and would love to go back for longer in the summer months sometime. You can take a look at my post on Amsterdam here. 
2. Disney haul - I've picked up quite a lot of Disney stuff this month as I had a Disney Store gift card to spend and Primark have some amazing Disney pieces in at the minute too.
3. Cutting my hair - for around 8-9 years I've had long hair, for almost three of those years my hair has been (dyed) blonde. This month I chopped a good 4-5 inches off my hair and went brunette. My hair has never felt healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!