Monday, 3 April 2017

Happy List: March 2017

 So another month has passed us by and now, somehow, we're in April. The days are getting warmer and the evenings lighter and with that of course comes beautiful sunsets. March was a fairly quiet month, I feel the rest of this year will be if I'm honest (we're saving for a big holiday next year!) but there was still plenty to be happy about.



































1. We've started buying flowers for in our porch window and it may just be my new favourite thing, I loved the colours of this bunch Josh surprised me with.
2. Beauty and the Beast! I've waited so long for the live action remake to come out and it did not disappoint, I loved it so much. Also I missed out the first time the Beauty and the Beast Tsum Tsum collection was released so when I accidentally discovered it had been re-released I was so happy and managed to snap up all the ones I wanted!
3. The sunsets at this time of year are my favourite and this gorgeous pink one did not disappoint.
4.Over the last year or so, Josh and I have become gin lovers, we picked up this raspberry and pomegranate one up at a gift fair and it tastes so good.
5. Josh has been doing a lot of drawing recently and randomly decided to recreate the map to the Lonely Mountain from The Hobbit, I know I'm biased but I think it's bloody amazing!
6. March treated us to some beautifully warm days which were very much welcomed, it also meant trips to the pub to sit outside with a drink!
7. This photo of Buddy cracks me up, look how cute he is! My two little fur babies make me laugh so much everyday.
8. My first flowers in my own garden came through in March and looked super pretty, I can't take credit for planting these as my Dad did it but I will be having a go at planting my own bulbs in a few weeks so fingers crossed they turn out just as well!
9. Josh turned 28 in March so of course that meant I got to bake a birthday cake. This picture does not reflect how huge the cake was, it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!